• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *Tottenham Hotspur v Pacos De Ferreira*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winks is toss, even against this standard of opposition.
Winks used to do well against pressing high quality midfields as he could turn out of trouble and recycle the ball. The more time he has to make a decision the less effective he is!
Edit: I think Lo Celso is similar actually, better quality but needs players to commit themselves for him to evade rather than take them on / spot a pass.

He has lost the ball a few times, 1 noticeable one was not playing to Scarlett who was making a good run, he then lost it because he was dwelling on the ball then blamed Scarlett.
Fair enough, seemed like he started well but faded as the half went on. Hoping he does better in the second half.

I'm not expecting much from Winks! Our attack are all kids.
Lo Celso, Wink and Doherty should all be looking to make an impact, but there's nothing from any of them.
These should be giving the platform for the kids to make an impact by supplying them with decent balls but they haven't done it once.

Winks and Lo Celso are offering no urgency or any tempo to try and get things going.

So much for fighting for a place in the team

Lo Celso, Wink and Doherty should all be looking to make an impact, but there's nothing from any of them.
These should be giving the platform for the kids to make an impact by supplying them with decent balls but they haven't done it once.

Doherty has done okay for me. Winks and LeColco look rusty on a bit of a bobbly pitch.

As I said about 5 pages ago, setting aside the embarrassment, even if we lose 1-0 tonight this is very recoverable next week witha different team. Even 2-0, possibly 3-0

With games like these, playing a weaken team, against poor opponents, show nes, what he got in back up. So first thing in morning talk to DOF, tell him who to sell, and what position he wants.

I need a big poo. I wonder if I go and have a look at my stool whether I can see any of tonight's performers faces in there, a bit like when you see Jesus on toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back