• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Notts Forest ****

Didn't catch any of the game today but sounds like we were good for 70mins before getting sloppy.

That's 5 wins from 7 in the league. You wouldn't believe that with all the doom and gloom around.

It's worth catching the highlights.

Played a bit quicker, and had plenty of the ball. Forest were poor, but a lot more enjoyable than we have been watching

Jeez, that is not impressive at all.
Struggling to get forwards, their keeper hardly making a save all match.
No clear chances, eventually gifted a penalty to win the game.
I know we are in the top4 but Jeez that didn't look like the Champions playing tonight.
OK we limited their chances but still, until the pen I was starting to worry.
After spending over £1bn we should have a better team than that, it's only Palace FFS.
Playing John Stones at right back is a square peg in a round hole, he was rubbish and out of his depth going forwards.
Oh sorry, did you think I was talking about Spurs?
All clubs have issues. Liverpool have issues. City have issues. All clubs have issues.

I know we are in the top4 but Jeez that didn't look like the Champions playing tonight.
After spending over £1bn we should have a better team than that, it's only Palace FFS.
Playing John Stones at right back is a square peg in a round hole, he was rubbish and out of his depth going forwards.
All clubs have issues. Liverpool have issues. City have issues. All clubs have issues.

the dippers and city are managed by imbeciles though

Top work mate, it says everything that I didn’t even bat an eyelid at a post like that until the “punchline”!

Last edited:
Seriously that level of ref is the type of brick that gets conspiracy theories going.

Richi proved his point, Porro looking better, not bad from our stand in GK

Dier was a weak link unfortunately

brick subs and brick timing on them ..

Soooo good to get back to the Lane after over 6 months.

Still cant beat getting that first glimpse of the stadium as you drive over the bridge on Leeside Road, and that smell of burger and onions as you reach the ground.

Great to get the 3pts. We weren't brilliant, but an improvement. Going to have a read through the thread.

Some observations. The crowd seemed a bit muted in the first half as though we did not particularly want to cheer the team on, but got far better in the 2nd half, especially after the 3rd went in, certainly shows what this place could sound like when we are getting entertained.
The distant lack of "Antonio Antonio" chant spoke volumes.

Felt sorry for Richarlison, had a decent game, finally scores and it gets ruled out, he deserved a goal today. How long did that VAR take though, felt like forever in the stadium.
A shame Sonny missed that chance for 4-0, I think that would have been a fair reflection, 3-1 made it a tad disappointing, 3-2 would have been a travesty

Happy with all that though. Plus Liverpool lost, and the downside to Chelsea winning was Leciester lost.

Knew we would hear "Champions of Europe you'll never sing that" but had to chuckle at the response "You weren't even born. You weren't even born"

Last edited:
Back