• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v MILLWALL ***

Surely it's down to the area(s) from which they draw their support from? No offence to places like Bermondsey or New Cross but they're not the nicest parts of London to be diplomatic. West Ham are similar. You wouldn't get that type of behaviour from Fulham fans for example would you? Or Monaco, if they see their team get beat they just get on their yachts after the game.

I think it's the reputation of the club that attracts that type of fan

They were taught two lessons today... big yourself up online and the old bill will see it and deal with it

And you will never win at WHL

What happened there? I was at the very back of East Upper so couldn't see
Same here, just heard east lower singing Yiddo to one guy, and you brick yourself to the millwall idiot?
Also, what was with the guy at the back of east upper? Looked like a millwall fan wearing a Spurs shirt?

I think it's the reputation of the club that attracts that type of fan

They were taught two lessons today... big yourself up online and the old bill will see it and deal with it

And you will never win at WHL

You probably have a good point, West Ham attract a similar type of fan IMO. It's the only game at WHL which it regualarly kicks off as far as I know.

I can't dance more. Took my son and it definitely felt safer. Would you rather the police gamble on whether it may or may not go off? When was the last time there was trouble at a Chelsea or West Ham fixture?

This season. And Last season. I didn't go today so I can't really compare but the clips I've seen on Youtube looked a bit tasty.

Surely it's down to the area(s) from which they draw their support from? No offence to places like Bermondsey or New Cross but they're not the nicest parts of London to be diplomatic. West Ham are similar. You wouldn't get that type of behaviour from Fulham fans for example would you? Or Monaco, if they see their team get beat they just get on their yachts after the game.

but football isn't like that now, it's never been more accessible, you can support whichever team you like wherever you live

regardless of that, my point is that football shouldn't spill over into the real world, if a fixture between two teams requires extra policing and a disruption on the national rail network then it's gone too far

the FA need to put the onus on the clubs to deal with it, if millwall (or west ham or cardiff or whoever) can't clean house and gentrify their fan base throw them out

it's not the 70's, football is big business family entertainment now, there is no future in neanderlithic tribalism

I know 5 millwall fans
2 lads who support them due to their rep but are harmless

2 girls and their dad who was chairman for some time. Ones a lawyer, ones a university manager and he is an accountant. They live the club and we're there today.., you would not know their millwall yet have been going for 50 years plus in the case of their dad

I know 5 millwall fans

2 girls and their dad who was chairman for some time. Ones a lawyer, ones a university manager and he is an accountant. They live the club and we're there today.., you would not know their millwall yet have been going for 50 years plus in the case of their dad

i'm sure it's a noisy minority trying to ruin it for everyone else, it always is

Isn't bermondsey becoming gentrified by City boys and young professionals these days?

I know 5 millwall fans

I've got a mate who's a Millwall fan and he's a diplomat

The Police today were a joke, massive overkill for a fixture that wasn't likely to cause much problems.

I've never seen that many police for a game, not even for Chelsea/West Ham
Maybe but Levy needs bad press like a hole in the head right now. He's probably underwriting the Met's costs.

COOOOOOOME OOOOOOOONNNNN YOOOOUUUUUU SPPUUURRRRRRRS!!!

:)

Well done players. Well done Poch. Nice one Son, Nice one Vince. Get well soon Harry.

Back