• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Hull City Tigers *** Capital One Cup

and interesting to see Bentaleb make the 18

Yeah, thought that too

New 5-year contract last week and now makes the bench tonight

Think they have high hopes for this kid

Think he might get playing time in the last 2 EL-group stage fixtures, when we (hopefully) have already secured qualification

love the fact we get to see some Kaboul/Vert at centre half.

i would have saved them for Everton and the beast Lukaku at the weekend.....if Kaboul breaks down again, i dont look forward to Dawson dealing with the Belgian

i would have saved them for Everton and the beast Lukaku at the weekend.....if Kaboul breaks down again, i dont look forward to Dawson dealing with the Belgian

If Kaboul breaks down today, he'd have been unlikely to cope at the weekend anyway.

Interesting team selection. Surprised Verts is playing but could that mean Rose might be back at the weekend? If not what is the point of riskin Verts?

Siggy ahead of Chadli on the left? Would have preferred it the other way round with siggy playing at the weekend.

YEt he was on the bench for Sheriff? Strange, assuming he's not injured.

Not strange, just sad.
Not for Ade, but for Spurs.
I hope we put in a great performance tonight but the team and bench do not inspire me, except for Harry. Hopefully he can come on when we are coasting.

Playing verts is just crazy, he will get injured or tired at some point, he never had a break in the last month i think, playing 2 games a week... Could have been Dawson Kaboul easy tonight..

What happened to the City Tigers making a load of changes with the attention on the PL? That's pretty much the same team ain't it? Apart from Sagbo

Hull side to face Tottenham: Jakupovic, Rosenior, Bruce, Davies, Meyler, Graham, Koren, McShane, Boyd, Elmohamady, Quinn

Boyd will keep us on our toes and McShane seems to enjoy playing against us. Bruce was more than decent on Sunday.

Last edited:
Back