• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Hull City Tigers *** Capital One Cup

Only positive tonight is Kaboul and Siggy I suppose... The rest..

We dont have a leader going forward or on the pitch, Bale was a natural leader because of his talent, the rest were hiding behind him

Kane and Lamela have done well tonight. Eriksen had a good first half.

Kane has looked good this season, the small glimpses we've seen.

Oddly enough, him, Townsend and Danny Rose have looked better than any of the players we have signed! That's both good and slightly worrying.

Zzzzzz

I don't understand why Old Man Friedel gets a run out? Lloris just has to stand still for 85 minutes on a weekend.

Now 10 outfield players have to play extra time and get injuries, because we wanted to rest Lloris for no reason.

Bale with two already tonight…oh well…at least we got one hundred mill...

when we had Bale we were still winning 1-0 due to his wonder strikes......

Bale or no Bale, we dont create chances

I would say he just labours in possession. That's why our build up is so slow. Holtby would quicken it. We do appear to be a pretty thick team in terms of playing with our brains sometimes. Brutishly strong.

Bale with two already tonight…oh well…at least we got one hundred mill...

And so far we have spent over 100m and not one outstanding success so far ? What do you put that down to?

We're playing with a huge big disjointed hole in the middle of our team.
The back four one unit and the front 4 another with nothing linking them.

Zzzzzz

I don't understand why Old Man Friedel gets a run out? Lloris just has to stand still for 85 minutes on a weekend.

Now 10 outfield players have to play extra time and get injuries, because we wanted to rest Lloris for no reason.

Been saying that for over a year now but doesnt surprise me the way the club is managed...

that was real dogshiit in the second half there. lets hope we serve up something a little better in extra time. we're just appalling.

Back