• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City, Sunday 27th October***

You do know we've signed a million players and lost our 'one man team Welsh fella' don't you? F*ck the cracks, the foundations aren't set yet

I know perfectly well. The whole teams not new, the philosophy hasn't changed yet as a team we are clearly struggling.

The Townsend tumble looks well funny now we know he is ok - proper boot to the head for the photographer too!

Curtis Davies has been good again today, as I said in the relevant thread, I've been impressed with him this season.

I know perfectly well. The whole teams not new, the philosophy hasn't changed yet as a team we are clearly struggling.

What philosophy is that then? As a team we are struggling because we are still trying to find our best 11 (not helped by the loss of our only suitable LB)

Are you not of the opinion we struggle to create chances and/or score? We're absolutely dreadful at going forward.

He needs to find a way of introducing an attacking philosophy into the team because we're turgid and dire.

I think that it will come with time. We have good players but a number are still bedding in. I have felt all along that we need to keep in the chase until Christmas and if we can do that, we will be in a good position to push on in the second half of the season.

Back