• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (Goodison Park, Sun 3rd Nov @ 13:30) ***

Be interesting to see what happens now: I wiouldn't fall off my chair in surprise if we concede possession and go a bit backs to the wall now.

0:0 players like Erkisen, Lamela even bludy Defoe on the bench. Nope fck em all. Dembele for Sandro. Whats this guy smoking?

Be interesting to see what happens now: I wiouldn't fall off my chair in surprise if we concede possession and go a bit backs to the wall now.

0:0 players like Erkisen, Lamela even bludy Defoe on the bench. Nope fck em all. Dembele for Sandro. Whats this guy smoking?

Bizarre use of substitutes is one of AVB's big weaknesses if you ask me. They rarely seem to mak sense

Holtby fading badly. Come on Andre ffs! Make at least one change that makes sense!!! Lennon, Townsend, Holtby all out of the game - ready made quality replacements on the bench.

barkley shoots from distance, skies it... crowd encourage him
townsend shoots from distance, skies it..... crowd moans

Lennon off next for me. He hasnt justified his starting spot and played within himself for most of the match.

Back