• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

Not really
Of someone days we were lucky over 2 games
And we we weren’t… it’s not the same as arguing we were lucky in one game

Tbh I was mainly referring to the home game where we were lucky IMO to hang on for a point. It was proper backs to the wall, no control whatsoever.

And as I said… after we scored we hit the tactics wrong
We won that game by the way

Yes I know but you don’t always deserve to win even when you do win. I’m sure you were arguing we deserved to beat Leicester even though we didn’t win. No offence but i don’t think I’ve ever seen you admit we haven’t deserved to win a game regardless of the result.

Yes I know but you don’t always deserve to win even when you do win. I’m sure you were arguing we deserved to beat Leicester even though we didn’t win. No offence but i don’t think I’ve ever seen you admit we haven’t deserved to win a game regardless of the result.
Course i have
There have been plenty
But we don’t always deserved to lose
I didn’t say we defaced to what Lestah
I said we were the better team
Again, it’s reading the words and someone taking a whole different context
We should have beaten them, doesn’t mean we deserved too

Good news that Odobert is ready to play. Even if he doesn't start at least it means it won't be Werner on the right as a sub.

Odobert is a young player and should obviously be careful about expecting too much of him very quickly, but really excited to see what he can do for us.

On a similar note perhaps Moore gets a place on the bench with Solanke and Bentancur out.

A HUGE shame that Will is unavailable as this would've been a great chance. I think our options are still strong. Odobert will get on, as will Moore surely. Bergvall and Gray can/will be massive this season...

Yeah, I think it's the best option. I would like to see

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Udogie
Bissouma
Bergvall Maddison
Johnson Kulusevski Son​
I know it won't happen, however I'd be inclined to start Moore over Son to be honest and Odobert over Johnson.

I also think Biss 🎈 will remain dropped and Bergvall will start

Last edited:
I know it won't happen, however I'd be inclined to start Moore over Son to be honest and Odobert over Johnson.

I also think Biss 🎈 will remain dropped and Bergvall will start

I also think Biss will be on the bench. We prob only wanted to formally suspend him for one match, but it seems a bit too easy for him to then come into the first 11.

Would love Bergval to start. Hopefully Richy up top (we need that focal point), and Kulu for Johnson.

Presumably Son will start, but not sure how many poor games he can have and keep his place.

Back