• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace ***

Højbjerg our best player that half I thought. We lack some precision, and confidence. Neither of our CM are technically brilliant, but at least both are trying to open things up.

What a flat end to the season. At least with Conte the stakes are always raised, and we'd be in the hunt for 4th.

That was a decent half, which probably makes it one of our best first half's of the season
My comms are making that out to be really boring and dreary
Like you I didn't think it was that bad
It's still not amazing but so much better than most of the past 3 years or so

Højbjerg our best player that half I thought. We lack some precision, and confidence. Neither of our CM are technically brilliant, but at least both are trying to open things up.

What a flat end to the season. At least with Conte the stakes are always raised, and we'd be in the hunt for 4th.

Lenglet was my stand out player that half. Good defending and good distribution.

We still have them a couple of chances, but looked a lot more solid out there.

Playing 4 at the back, with players who can play full back probably helped. No Lloris or Dier (Perisic as well, but he played well last game) making mistakes probably helping the confidence.

My comms are making that out to be really boring and dreary
Like you I didn't think it was that bad
It's still not amazing but so much better than most of the past 3 years or so

From a neutrals perspective that's probably fair - but from a Spurs perspective there was plenty to like, the movement, players showing for the ball and of course not shipping multiple goals

Best thing Mason could do is ignore that goal. Get into the side, get them passing better, get a reaction from them as Palace come at us.

Back