• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT Tottenham Hotspur v c...sea *

Hasselbaink hahahaha
The bias from him is embarassing
Ziyech went to shove Royal in the shoulder but his hand slipped and accidentally whacked him in the face
How can he say that with a straight face

He did hit Royal's shoulder though

Its one of those that is too borderline to change. VAR wouldn't change it. The ref with the monitors would not change that decision. That the actual ref does isn't right. Fine if you don't give a red first off, I get that. It is borderline. But technically a red.

Without wanting to defend the ref, looking at the replay Ziyech slapped Royal's shoulder and then his hand skidded up to Royal's cheek

Was a nonsensical process which he went through though

Should have had a yellow for the tackle as well and possibly the first player he shoves.

Said it all season you need refs to have some gravitas to deal with these games but most are prettified now because of things like VaR

Its one of those that is too borderline to change. VAR wouldn't change it. The ref with the monitors would not change that decision. That the actual ref does isn't right. Fine if you don't give a red first off, I get that. It is borderline. But technically a red.

I think thats a fair argument which Sky missed out

The ref gave the red. Question is whether that was a 'clear and obvious' mistake. Personally I think it was a yellow (probably), but as you say it was somewhat borderline and a red probably wasnt a clear/obvious error

I think thats a fair argument which Sky missed out

The ref gave the red. Question is whether that was a 'clear and obvious' mistake. Personally I think it was a yellow (probably), but as you say it was somewhat borderline and a red probably wasnt a clear/obvious error

Basically where VAR is a total waste of time. Ref would have been best off, just giving a booking for the tackle and getting on with the game. VAR added nothing. Just disrupted and confused the game!

Said it all season you need refs to have some gravitas to deal with these games but most are prettified now because of things like VaR

VAR usually only intervenes when the ref gets it horribly wrong to protect their integrity. Can't say a red there was an obvious mistake.

Dermot Gallagher on the international feed saying it’s a yellow card because “he didn’t punch him and didn’t make contact with his face.

A) The laws say nothing about punching
B) He did make contact with his face

fudging mind boggling

Without wanting to defend the ref, looking at the replay Ziyech slapped Royal's shoulder and then his hand skidded up to Royal's cheek

Was a nonsensical process which he went through though

nah, it was a solid left hook straight to the jaw

Back