• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton & Hove Albion **

I'm taking the 5 year old to the cinema to watch the Super Mario movie, so I don't have to watch this brick show. I'm 100% sure it will be a more enjoyable experience than watching Spurs play.
Same. Taking the eldest to St Mary's in the City end today, seeing as we're all honorary city fans until the end of the season.

Our only glimmer of hope is that Brighton cough up a load of chances with their attacking style. Bournemouth last week had plenty of opportunities but couldn't take them

Richarlison is on the bench! That was a quick recovery, I thought he would be out for ages

Feeling certain we will lose today. Can’t remember the last time I felt like this at home against a side you wouldn’t regard as one of the big teams.

Richarlison is on the bench! That was a quick recovery, I thought he would be out for ages

Sounded like he almost made the bench on the last game.
Could do with him coming on and getting a goal.

But we know it will be Sanchez first on...

As I said previously, even moreso with that line-up, I think a draw would be a bonus today.

Shocking that we feel the same starting XI is going to perform when it clearly did not just a week ago

And I know we have injuries that aren't helping us, but there must be a different formation that gets the more out of these players.

Sounded like he almost made the bench on the last game.
Could do with him coming on and getting a goal.

But we know it will be Sanchez first on...
Yea becouse we have got many goals from ricky this season… same team, same lack of fight, Hojbjerg and Skipp in the mid cant link defence with attack

Yea becouse we have got many goals from ricky this season… same team, same lack of fight, Hojbjerg and Skipp in the mid cant link defence with attack

That's why I'm hoping he can finally get his PL goal with us.
He has been unlucky with offside calls and injuries this season so far, but really need him to start finding the back of the net.

I can only think this is our last roll of the dice and the heirarchy still think we can salvage some sort of European football out of this season and are putting their faith in the usual supsects.
Personally I would rather we bring in a few youngsters and see what they can offer. Not saying wholesale changes, but maybe 1 or 2 starting, couple on the bench.

I dont watch a lot of the U21s, but surely some of Paskotsi, Mundle, Santiago, Fagon-Walcott, Devine or Donley can be any worse that what we saw Monday night?

Back