• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa FC ***

Im not down on that half, first 15 mins was best football I have seen in a long time. We will murder these second half if we stick to our plans
Bentancur is a massive loss, he was making things tick in there. PEH just can’t do it. GLC been excellent. Most of them have in fairness. That was a brilliant 30 or 40 mins of football.

Bad decision making, bad tackle, bad luck, bad timing for their goal could all conspire to lose us this game I fear.

Bentancur is a massive loss, he was making things tick in there. PEH just can’t do it. GLC been excellent. Most of them have in fairness. That was a brilliant 30 or 40 mins of football.

Bad decision making, bad tackle, bad luck, bad timing for their goal could all conspire to lose us this game I fear.

If Son times a run then PEH gets an assist, the game went flat but I think that was more a emotional air sucked out of the side with Yolo than physically the players changing

There will be no comment on refereeing decisions regarding such fouls in the media. It will be thought of as proof that these Spurs boys are weak. Recall James on Udogie vs Chelsea and nothing was done - not even a yellow.

Villa have thrown in some shocking challenges.

I think the Cash possibly one looks a lot worse because of the recipient, it doesn't feel like a yellow is enough but it's not a red either... It's a clam move from Cash though most certainly.

Personally I'm wary of complaining about other teams leaving one in on players when we've got Romero doing Romero things.

What an odd game, Veliz winner from the bench is my obscure prediction.

I think the Cash possibly one looks a lot worse because of the recipient, it doesn't feel like a yellow is enough but it's not a red either... It's a clam move from Cash though most certainly.

Personally I'm wary of complaining about other teams leaving one in on players when we've got Romero doing Romero things.

What an odd game, Veliz winner from the bench is my obscure prediction.
Donley getting the winner would be just as nice.

Cash off at HT....Emery knows

COYS

Back