• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sept***

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

Vert has got the fever from the celebrations at Cardiff

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

Verts should keep that kinda stuff behind closed doors.

Paulinho

Vertonghen has been doing some weird **** in the last couple of games, I'd be absolutely furious if another team did that to us!

apparently 2-0

stream behind sky argh i hate that

Paulinho, beautiful..

Tough looked like a bit of a high boot to me..

5 goals this season though, you'd think he deserves some sort of look in.

Think the quality of the opposition and chances missed are the reasons he's not. S

Lol we'll done Paulinho. Almost embarrassed by it though. Feel for Villa there

Dear me, I feel bad for going 2-0 up like that

Poor old Villa, the most clear penalty claim ever not given, then we score a strange deflected thing...

You can't pull a players shorts down to his ankles ffs!

That was fecking hilarious!! Paulinho!! hahahaha :D :D :D

2-0.
OK, let's just be careful.

Think the quality of the opposition and chances missed are the reasons he's not. S

and Soldado has been lighting it up against those big clubs ey?

i'd still take him off. just like i'd take Walker off and Paulinho.

Relying on Kane to score for us Thanks but no thanks

But yes I would take off Walker and definitely Paulo now he has scored

cotton wool time me thinks.

Back