• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham FC vs Racist Scum

It's the same old tired questions every time. Have they ever watched one of these back? I don't know why they bother; do they actually think they're going to get anything but a straight bat?

Last edited:
I think every time we go to Stamford Bridge we try and play our game and we are always so open. Maybe for once we should park the bus frustrate them and then hit them late?

I don’t know. We can definitely score at Stford bridge but we always concede.

Must Not Lose, definitely.

However we do it, preferably with style and panache, but grit and determination is crucial.

It's a friday night here, so still two days away - B R E A T H E ...

I think every time we go to Stamford Bridge we try and play our game and we are always so open. Maybe for once we should park the bus frustrate them and then hit them late?

I don’t know. We can definitely score at Stford bridge but we always concede.

In the past, they have intimidated us but I think that is a thing of the past since the battle of the Bridge. We're the better team now and have beaten better teams than them this season. There's no such thing as a hoodoo and if we play well, we have a good chance of winning.

In the past, they have intimidated us but I think that is a thing of the past since the battle of the Bridge. We're the better team now and have beaten better teams than them this season. There's no such thing as a hoodoo and if we play well, we have a good chance of winning.
Really think the battle of the Bridge, in hindsight, was a massive turning point for us. Previous seasons we get hammered there in the same circumstances, this was a proper stand up and be counted performance. Plenty of times Fergie teams have behaved like that, Keane, Ince, Scholes, Cantona all gave a F@@k. It shows we care and we were no longer a push over (“lads, it’s Spurs”, “sexy”).

Such a completely different performance from from the season or two before when we lost 5-0 in an embarrassingly characterless performance under Sherwood (he was absolutely right to go to town on the players that day even if it did seal his fate at the club).

Really think the battle of the Bridge, in hindsight, was a massive turning point for us. Previous seasons we get hammered there in the same circumstances, this was a proper stand up and be counted performance. Plenty of times Fergie teams have behaved like that, Keane, Ince, Scholes, Cantona all gave a F@@k. It shows we care and we were no longer a push over (“lads, it’s Spurs”, “sexy”).

Such a completely different performance from from the season or two before when we lost 5-0 in an embarrassingly characterless performance under Sherwood (he was absolutely right to go to town on the players that day even if it did seal his fate at the club).

Agreed but we were 2 nil up and didn’t win which was a fevker

I think we were idiots that day and we had a number done on us we let a two goal lead slip, unforgivable IMV.
We stopped playing football and started a kicking contest. Dumb!

Could have saved all of that for another game against them in hindsight.

However we were a young team and it was a brilliant experience in their development.

Now go and win, and celebrate like we should have done.

Going to be a tough game but I think if we can get a early goal we have the players to hit them on the counter.

I think we were idiots that day and we had a number done on us we let a two goal lead slip, unforgivable IMV.
I like seeing Chelsea get a good kicking as much as the next man but I totally agree with you on this. They pushed our buttons and got the desired reaction. The ref certainly should have done more to stop the nonsense early doors, but he did not (and later admitted it) and we then lost our self control. Don't get me wrong, every bone crunching tackle from Dier in isolation was a thing of beauty, but in the context of this game ill advised. He was blessed not to see red frankly.

Maybe this match was a watershed moment in terms of shaking the 'pushover' tag, which is good longer term I suppose. I would hope also that the players and coaching staff both learned to be a bit more streetwise when playing these more experienced teams. If this helps us down that elusive winning mentality road then good. From where I stand now though I don't view that match fondly at all.

Edit: I might add if we win against them on Sunday using basically the same means as they employed against us last season then I'll be incredibly impressed.

We could have won the game 15-0 and it wouldn’t have made the slightest difference to the league outcome, we could never get close enough to Leicester to put the pressure on. I know the narrative everyone, including some of our own fans seemingly have bought in to is different, but at the end of the day it’s the fact of the matter.

Let’s not pretend we drew the game BECAUSE we started kicking, the game started to go before we really started all that. We just drew fighting instead of lost with a whimper as we have done so many times there before. It’s incredibly arrogant, although not unsurprising by some, to think we just “lost it”..... and then we lost the goals. Chelsea have some great players when motivated, as they proved the next season, it’s a bloody tough game at the Bridge.

I haven’t read or heard anybody say we should do that all the time, quite the opposite, but in a one off game that didn’t matter (Leicester had basically won the league already) then the long term benefit of showing you’re fighters can’t be underestimated.

"This is not a time for endless progress from process, then. It is time for a proper line in the sand. That is in turn something that adds an extra element to this match for Spurs."

I truly believe we'll come out fudging firing for this. Let's catch them early, would love Poch to send them out as men possessed..

Back