• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs v West Ham. Rumbelows Cup, Westfield Arena, Weds 19:45

Their kid on the right wing Diang looks* sparky, lots of their best stuff went through him, including freekicks which is odd for a kid coming in.

We must have a kid of similar quality in our reserves, rather than Llorente the Lamppost.
Think it's Llampost

We started really brightly, slowed down a bit since the goal, but mostly been in control... Ok maybe these last five minutes have been a bit dodgy :D

Wanyama looks soooooo immobile. Unbelievable, he's not helping anyone. I'd sub he and Llorente for Skipp and Nkoudou. Make Son the focal point.
I’m f u c king chomping at the bit to see Skippy! Not so sure gorgeous George N’Koudou will excite me though, but who knows.

Prove me wrong GKN, prove me wrong!

Their kid on the right wing Diang looks* sparky, lots of their best stuff went through him, including freekicks which is odd for a kid coming in.

We must have a kid of similar quality in our reserves, rather than Llorente the Lamppost.

If it were up to me I would sub Llorente for Skipp, as Wanyama needs some help and the game is too open - let Son go up top.

Feels like a next goal wins type of game. Neither team is that great. Llorente really is phucking hopeless, by far the worst player in our squad.

Hopefuly we sneak the 2nd goal and then I think it'll be over. They came from 2-0 last year, but that was after half-time. If we go 2-0 up this time, then the half-time chat is out of the window and they will give up imo.

So, have the club decided that normal right back Serge Aurier is a better left back, than often left back Kyle Walker-Peters is? And that often left back Kyle Walker-Peters is better at right back than normal right back Serge Aurier is?
May have something to do with the way KWP was embarrassed at LWB by Newport County in the the Carabao Cup last season when he had to be taken off at HT.

May have something to do with the way KWP was embarrassed at LWB by Newport County in the the Carabao Cup last season when he had to be taken off at HT.
Absolutely. Being serious for a moment, makes perfect sense to me to play the younger player on his preferred side.

Agree, KWP is having a hard enough time of it at right-back, think he'd struggle even more at left-back in this game, as West Ham's best player is on that side.

Foyth might work well with Dier because he loves to dribble into midfield and beat a man or two, then Dier can drop back in and cover.

Only 42 minutes to wait until Poch brings on the mighty
skip-paint-1.jpg

Back