• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Aston Villa***

Villa playing very high line. That ball over the top is there for us. We'll get the timing right on one of them.

I am confident we are going to break that high line at some point, I can see us scoring today via that route

Not too bothered by this match. Would probably be my preference to avoid the ECL.

No doubt the doom and gloom merchants will be out if we don’t win. Worth keeping in mind how quickly Emery has turned Villa around. With the right manager that’s what will happen for us.

Not too bothered by this match. Would probably be my preference to avoid the ECL.

No doubt the doom and gloom merchants will be out if we don’t win. Worth keeping in mind how quickly Emery has turned Villa around. With the right manager that’s what will happen for us.

No the happy clappers will say its legendary from the owners to lose as many games as possible and avoid europe. If you are a spurs fan you are never happy to lose.

Not watching just reading the comments. Think pressing with Kane at CF is hard as he's not aggressive in pressing

Villa are not technically brilliant. Press them effectively and they will give up the ball in dangerous positions. As it is they have the freedom of their half and quickly put us under pressure.

Back