• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Terry is a dingdong :lol:

Well done to Chelsea, sadly its all about the money they have spent but these players are top class, never stop and give everything.

Experience & Quality, thats what they've got.

Lol, literally waiting all year for Chelsea to muck up because of fixture congestion and they've literally done everything they set out to do, bar the FA Cup. Fair play I guess, that's what money buys a club. By rights they shouldn't even be competing with us, but they are, and always seen to pull away at the end.

On the league being stronger, I think we can use points totals. Even if mid table teams are weaker, we still need to be one of those teams that can take points off them, rather than falling away ourselves. Plus, we also have to e able to take points off the top sides and we've done that too.

Cheatski winning a trophy by playing footy the right way... just to think, last week we were behind at their ground, but came back to almost snatch a win.

Fernando Torres becomes the first ever player to win the Europa League, Champions League, World Cup and the European Championship.

Terry is a dingdong :lol:

Well done to Chelsea, sadly its all about the money they have spent but these players are top class, never stop and give everything.

Experience & Quality, thats what they've got.

Yes they've come through a pile of fixtures undiminished, very impressive.

Terry for fudges sake :lol: I can't stop laughing at the pathetic depths that this man plunges to.

Didn't Keane and Scholes go out for the trophy presentation for the 99 CL in their suits? What the hell is he doing?

shin pads and boots ffs :ross:

BKVa1UCCAAEAkiP.jpg

John Terry is the first man to celebrate winning the Europa League, Champions League, Ryder Cup, The Ashes, The Calcutta Cup & Tour de France in the same year.

Breaking SSN: With Chelsea already qualified for the CL their reserve side will now defend the EL next season at the expense of the 5th place PL team

When Ivanovic scored the winner and he went to the crowd near the corner flag the were only a couple of chelsea mugs grabbing hold of him, the rest were just smiling and clapping. This was a last second winner in a glory glory euro night ffs, i'd like to think if it was us it would have been mayhem, falling down the isles, over the seats and on the pitch etc.

Also there were some tv shots after the final whistle of chelscum fans in their scarves, just standing there with their arms folded.

I'm a bit sick, as benfica schooled them on and off the pitch tonight but they still end up taking home the silver...........................oh and don't get me started on that c*nt terry

Back