• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Aren't a draw and a loss the same thing to us?

Not quite. As posted earlier if this stays a draw we have to win tomorrow to ensure it goes to the last day (unless Arsenal dont beat WIgan)
If Villa win, we could feasibly afford to draw at Stoke and still be in the mix on the last day praying for an Everton win

I have not really seen much of him since he burst onto the scene but what would Gabby be like as Right winger / forward?

Pretty much, as long as Villa can hold on it doesn't really matter that they don't win.
Two wins for us and Chelsea draw against Everton will be enough as long as Chelsea don't win today

Not gonna bother with scenarios where we dont win our two remaining games

Wait a minute.....

Are you telling me that we are not the unluckiest club in the world? That someone hasn't stuck a pin through a voodoo SPurs ****rel? ;)

Chelsea will probably go on to win but this game isn't even close to being over yet. Chelsea played last Wednesday, have a final this Wednesday and look crap at the back, while Villa actually don't look all that bad going forwards.

Sometimes it bloddy feels that way.

F'ck that was close

We've had countless breaks this season but it's easier to feel sorry for ourselves i guess.

The ref today apparently gave Benteke a soft yellow despite him giving chelski the same damn decision for the same damn foul:ross:

Really? can't think of any. Not saying we have had a lot of bad luck but in recent years we have more than suffered at the hands of the gods.

That was handball aswell from a villa player leading to the "goal".

So Chelsea have hit the post, have an early sending off, goal over the line not given, lost Ramires for the last game.. And now lost John Terry.

Not that bad so far..

Back