• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Twitter / OptaJoe: 28 - Manchester United have recovered a league-high 28 points from losing positions in the Premier League this season. Comeback?

As disappointing as it is, if we lose out on fourth it will only be our own fault. We've had plenty of results and decisions going our way. Had we done the job against Fulham and Wigan at home, and not collapsed entirely against the Liverpool clubs away, we'd be safely in third now.

But as it stands, we haven't been good enough, and now we find ourself relying on other teams' reslts once again. At least it seems as if United have woken up - maybe they'll throw us another lifeline we'll fail to hang on to.

yeah we get some decisions that go are way..but not so much in the big games..

I don't agree we had two lucky decisions yesterday BTW and I did,nt agree with Shearers assessment of the walker free kick..Walker was fouled first!

yeah we get some decisions that go are way..but not so much in the big games..

I don't agree we had two lucky decisions yesterday BTW and I did,nt agree with Shearers assessment of the walker free kick..Walker was fouled first!

also no-one's talked much about the red that should have been for the high boot on Holtby - that went against us on the day.

as for us, well i think it was the two games that we threw against Everton and Pool that were the real clangers. that apart, not beating the teams you 'should' happens to everyone. if everyone claimed those lost points the status quo would remain.

it's easy to say we should have signed this player or that, but it's a bit like asking 'why didn't you get that job you went for'? the final decision isn't actually ours.

Glad Giroud is out, makes them much weaker. His presence in the box would have made them much better today.

Back