• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Does Jones look 18 millions worth to anyone else? He looks average as fudge every time I see him play.

Wasn't he supposed to be a CB? Reminds me of Alan Smith when Fergie started pretending he had re-invented himself as a centre mid because he was so fudging crap up front.

i wonder what brick player Utd will offer in a deal when they come and take Bale in the summer

Seriously united a playing like ****s. They have nothing to play for. Their mentality will be brick as if they lose so what. They are still champions. Might as well just Hand arsenal 3 points.

However if we played the champions when we needed points we would blatantly fudge it up. Just the way

Seriously united a playing like ****s. They have nothing to play for. Their mentality will be brick as if they lose so what. They are still champions. Might as well just Hand arsenal 3 points.

However if we played the champions when we needed points we would blatantly fudge it up. Just the way

If you cant beat Wigan or Fulham your going to struggle with Man U, regardless of the state of play.

Bayern Munich....lost the CL and final and we were fcuked. Then surrended against Arse and Arse have been unstoppable since

cnuts :)

Jones has had fun

BI8stQ6CQAAy2lB.jpg

Back