• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Man giroud is poor. At least we're not the only team that turns promising strikers to brick.

Depends on your viewpoint, whether you think we are realistically in a battle for 3rd or 4th.

For me that was the better result of the 3 options, anything we get today is a bonus for me. Wouldnt mind one final favour off Southampton tomorrow night as well

I agree. Arsenal 6 points off 4th now. If we can manage a point today, it would be superb!

Depends on your viewpoint, whether you think we are realistically in a battle for 3rd or 4th.

For me that was the better result of the 3 options, anything we get today is a bonus for me. Wouldnt mind one final favour off Southampton tomorrow night as well

Or Waste Ham on Wed. Be intresting to see Noble and Wheelchair clash.

Listening to Ramires speaking his very bad pigeon english, its even more laughable that the FA, Police even listened to CFC's claims of racism heard by him from Clattenburg

Listening to ramires speaking english, how is it possible to be so bad after two and a half years in england? I don't get it.

Lol, true that marky. What did clattenburg allegedly say?

Lol, true that marky. What did clattenburg allegedly say?

a very bad racist comment apparently, obviously it got totally laughed off mainly because it simply didnt happen

Or Waste Ham on Wed. Be intresting to see Noble and Wheelchair clash.

Forgot that had the game on Weds, 1st of 3 home League games on the bounce isnt it West Ham.Liverpool and Stoke. Can see them picking up 7pts from that lot.
I'm hoping we can get a minimum of 5 from our next 3 games

a very bad racist comment apparently, obviously it got totally laughed off mainly because it simply didnt happen

I can only speak a few words of Russian, German, Spanish, mostly very bad swear words.

It is not inconceivable that Ramires would know a very bad racist comment.

I can only speak a few words of Russian, German, Spanish, mostly very bad swear words.

It is not inconceivable that Ramires would know a very bad racist comment.

Hmmm I think your giving him too much credit there

Back