• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Red card tackle, bottled from Dowd, he has bowed down totally to Fergie tonight, pathetic

Kompany was sent off for less.

I know he has just signed a new contract and I know, every top club in the PL would want to sign him – but we really should do everything possible to sign Luke Shaw from Southampton.

This guy will be the England left back for a decade after Cashley; he really stands out every game for Southampton.

Arsenal have gone very public with their interest in him which I don’t think will impress anyone at Saints. We signed Bale from Southampton; maybe by doing things by the book and contact Saints directly would we have a better chance.

You lot are mad wanting an arsenal win. We need to get top 4. I want us to finish above them so much

I know he has just signed a new contract and I know, every top club in the PL would want to sign him – but we really should do everything possible to sign Luke Shaw from Southampton.

This guy will be the England left back for a decade after Cashley; he really stands out every game for Southampton.

Arsenal have gone very public with their interest in him which I don’t think will impress anyone at Saints. We signed Bale from Southampton; maybe by doing things by the book and contact Saints directly would we have a better chance.

Young and getting first team football in the Premier League, which is probably for the best for his career.

He'd be mad to leave if they stay up, he'd end up on the bench of one of the bigger clubs.

Didn't Shaw confess to being a Chelsea fan a couple of days ago?

He did.

I know it technically means nothing but he did sign a new deal 6 days ago.

Back