• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

All Quinn is talking about is how it spoils the game...he doesn't give 2 bricks about the ref sticking to the rules.

Quinn really is a fudging knobber. Hes talks gonad of the most utter sometimes

couldn't happen to a nicer team:ross:

All Quinn is talking about is how it spoils the game...he doesn't give 2 bricks about the ref sticking to the rules.

Quinn has no idea of the actual rules of football. He thinks there needs to be 'daylight' for an offside for example. I've no idea how he got that job tbh.

I was told by some on here that Mertesacker was there best centre back this year. Why was he and why has been on the bench?

Arsenal will sit back and nick a goal. Pen was very important. Score that and arsenal would have to come out and play.

The pen going in would make a big difference but Arsenal will come out and try and play anyway, it's one of the things that is in some ways admirable but also very naive. I can City winning this by a nice margin today. Arsenal have their tails up due to feeling a bit of injustice which you feel even with a blatant red card but it will wear off and City will gradually take control. Hopefully a nice 3-4 goal win for City to help damage morale further down the road.

Rare to see Wheelchair rolling around on the ground

No doubt he'll be running about freely within the next 30 seconds

Every time i see wiltshire he is rolling around on the floor. Im sure some hurt but fudging hell... He makes a meal of every little knock and touch for such a gobbrick.

Quinn played for both, not going to show bias, just sitting on the fence.

Dzeko deary me deary me.

Mancini put Balotelli on and take this joker off.

Glad to see im not the only one to think that about little jack then.....

Every time i see wiltshire he is rolling around on the floor. Im sure some hurt but fudging hell... He makes a meal of every little knock and touch for such a gobbrick.

I posted the same thing about a week ago

He really is a little c*nt

Back