• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Early days though. Arsenal fans would have been laughing themselves at 3.05pm today.

Ha hahaha, give it to Saints fans, using that stupid ****y Cazorla song for Ramieres...GHod I hate them. i mean, I hate Chelski, but I am too often reminded just how much I hate the Filth at times like this LOL...tossers F UCK OFF!

just me who thinks at times Ramirez looks a LITTLE bit like Lineker? :lol:

Arsemania says: No Bale no win for the Spuds!

A_ieoDGCYAAzOKM.jpg:large

Idiots

Attachments

• A_ieoDGCYAAzOKM.jpg
    A_ieoDGCYAAzOKM.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4

Ha hahaha, give it to Saints fans, using that stupid ****y Cazorla song for Ramieres...GHod I hate them. i mean, I hate Chelski, but I am too often reminded just how much I hate the Filth at times like this LOL...tossers F UCK OFF!

Is that the song that goes woooahhoh Gaston Ramirez? If so, they've used that song since the start of the season, haven't they? And it's no different from many teams using different versions of our song, or whoever's song, 'We are the Tottenham from the Lane'... when they play us or they play other fixtures. Songs are always taken from one team and replicated throughout other stadiums and teams.

Back