• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Tevez and city fans love in...

The fickleness of supporters

Tevez%20out%20banner%20yes.jpg

I agree. He's the worst manager in the in the top 6 from last season. Just got incredibly lucky. People keep saying it was great tactics that won them the Champions League, that's like saying they planned on Barca and Bayern missing brick loads of chances and the best player from both respective sides missing penalties.

As you say it was pure fudging spawn the reason they won it, no other reason, 10 men behind the ball and hope to get lucky which they did

Southampton can be very very very proud of there performance, a very inexperienced Premier League side and theyve been great in my opinion.

Has Tyler stopped sucking city off all match?

I wrote this on twitter, he has stopped supporting Arsenal now and is Emirates Marketing Project's biggest fan !!!

As he so famously said, Emirates Marketing Project, doing things the right way !!!

What a game in Bilbao. 3-0 down at half time, they managed to get it back to 3-3 and now losing 3-5!

Back