• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Need a goal? Bring on Milner for Aguero.

Definitely, keeper was in his goal and he is a centre back.

5mins added time. Just because he is in the crowd doesnt mean you have to have Fergietime

I know the chances of them winning it are slim, but I always breathe a huge sigh of relief when they get knocked out. Arsenal that is.

yep, Chelsea proved that.

Dont worry if they beat Napoli they'll never beat Barca or Real
Dont worry even if they beat Barca they wont beat Real or Bayern in their own back yard

You cant wear a little smile until that final whsitle goes and you know the resukt is final

Did anyone watch scum game? I said to my goon family members: you'll beat us and it will turn your season around, just like it did last season.

Emirates Marketing Project could finish 11 points behind Dortmund! Mancini will gone by the summer if they don't win the league.

Mexes goal was brilliant.

I thought that Ibrahimovic's goal was quality but slightly overrated (I thought Trevor Sinclairs overhead kick was better - Keeper was on his line) but the Mexes one kinda beats both of the aforementioned two

yep, Chelsea proved that.

Dont worry if they beat Napoli they'll never beat Barca or Real
Dont worry even if they beat Barca they wont beat Real or Bayern in their own back yard

You cant wear a little smile until that final whsitle goes and you know the resukt is final

I found that funny cos it was so true and at the time i was like 'shut the fudge up' people. It was like people saying oh Arse will falter as RVP will get ijured at some point 'shut the fudge up' arghhhhhhh

I thought that Ibrahimovic's goal was quality but slightly overrated (I thought Trevor Sinclairs overhead kick was better - Keeper was on his line) but the Mexes one kinda beats both of the aforementioned two

I remember that one. Top quality goal, better than Mexes and Ibra.

Now that Arsenal are through I winder whether they'll be bothered to tr and finish top or just be happy that their through. Lots of fixtures coming up asnd on one hand they could look at it as an opportunity to rest and rotate; on the other hand that could be seen as a sign that they have openly lowered their expectations

[video=youtube;Qdn-HsWcRHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qdn-HsWcRHo#![/video]

For those who haven't seen it:

Mexes' goal was excellent, reminded me of this beauty by Rivaldo for Barcelona as part of his match winning hat-trick on the final day of the 2000-01 season:

[video=youtube;dCwxlyN3B0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCwxlyN3B0E[/video]

Agreed, the best overhead kick goal that I've seen:

[video=youtube;oVcIR6ftJuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVcIR6ftJuk&feature=share[/video]

Back