• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Think we all dislike united but I'd rather they win it than the lottery winners.

This 100%

I don't like United's arrogant fans, but how can you not admire the way they play and their winning mentality? Proper club, unlike Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project.

Mate they're specifically having a go at Scholes and his performance today but it's all good though. If you think he played well then so be it but tonight i thought (like most united fans) that he was poor. Just a difference of opinion.

Must be good to have a goalscorer like Hernandez on the bench when things are not going well.

Most United fans? 2 guys on the internet?
Anyway they were wrong and we will leave it at that.
Yes, I would not mind a little Pea on our bench.

I feel a bit gutted and sorry for Villa. I know far too well what that feels like. Thought they deserved something from the game.

Most United fans? 2 guys on the internet?
Anyway they were wrong and we will leave it at that.
Yes, I would not mind a little Pea on our bench.

2 guys? mate have you not read through the match thread? its on nearly every page not just that particular page i linked. The Paul scholes page on the forum has just been bumped with these 2 comments:

"Possibly the worst I've ever seen him play. fudging awful.

Ando and Clev offer so much more these days. Lovely ball for the Hernandez goal though, he owed the team that today."

and

"Stop playing him in a midfield 2! Seriously how fudging hard is it to see that it just does not work anymore!."

2 guys lol..it's closer to 20 different posters than 2 that have singled him out. They're not wrong btw but again it's a difference of opinion. I'd much rather the opinion of a united fan regarding the performance of one of their players than you and me.

What a magnicent display from United. Compare to Arsenal earlier. They had leaders out there. Looks like the RVP tray was left in the kitchen. But let's not forget we weathered the storm in the 2nd half at their place.

Have to admire Utd. They ALWAYS pull it out of the bag (how we held on that day is unbelievable).

2 guys? mate have you not read through the match thread? its on nearly every page not just that particular page i linked. The Paul scholes page on the forum has just been bumped with these 2 comments:

"Possibly the worst I've ever seen him play. fudging awful.

Ando and Clev offer so much more these days. Lovely ball for the Hernandez goal though, he owed the team that today."

and

"Stop playing him in a midfield 2! Seriously how fudging hard is it to see that it just does not work anymore!."

2 guys lol..it's closer to 20 different posters than 2 that have singled him out. They're not wrong btw but again it's a difference of opinion. I'd much rather the opinion of a united fan regarding the performance of one of their players than you and me.

That was errr..2 guys you quoted.
Anyways you saw it your way and we will leave it at that.

Well tbh i did actually think you would go through the pages and not just look at that page (i couldn't really link every page could i). Anyway i think the Paul Scholes page on the forum sums it up.

United didn't deserve to win though but they were clinical and sadly it did look like it would end up the way it did.

ih59bnc29ogzp.gif

Some nutmeg :ross:

so does the manner of that win for Man U inspire or deflate City?

let's hope it's the latter.

Even if he did - how on earth can that be funy? Joke comment

Getting put on the weights in a football match and dislocating a shoulder which leads to a goal, made me laugh anyway. He probably didn't though or I'm sure he'd of come off.

Id be surprised if Utd didnt bid for Felaini sooner rather than later

a midfield pairing of Carrick/Fellaini/Cabaye for United next year?

Back