• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

right after the commentator was going on about how good the gooners defense has been

Andre Santos and Metersackofbrick, this is going to be great viewing...

Apparently Mannone is playing his 11th consecutive game, didn't think he played in the COC?

Many, me included, thought United's signing of RVP was a strange one in that they had goalscorers but bigger needs elsewhere. But it's looking a brilliant signing.

United are just Letting Arsenal play around the half way line, and then taking the ball of them if they venture into the final third..

Is nice to watch.

Many, me included, thought United's signing of RVP was a strange one in that they had goalscorers but bigger needs elsewhere. But it's looking a brilliant signing.

Would love it if we enquired about Hernandez in January

Utd fans singing "are you Saville in disguise". Not sure who it's aimed at though.

With you on that. Think he could make great use of Bale and Lennon's pace and crossing. Not sure he could play on his own up top though.

Agreed. I don't think Fergie is giving up on Hernandez, though. A year or so ago when he effectively replaced Berbatov Fergie was very effusive about the work he puts in.

I do wonder about the concussion he got at the beginning of last season. It was supposed to be mild, just from heading the ball in practice, but he was out a while. He hasn't been quite the same since and Fergie doesn't play him as much.

Back