• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Oh wait, 1st time the commentator has mentioned about the age of the AFC team hahaha, yeh ok

oh, it never ends...

2007:

Former Arsenal defender Martin Keown on BBC Radio 5 live:
"All credit to Reading. They have asked questions about Arsenal, who have made a very poor start. Arsenal look so mechanical in their play and it looks to me like Reading want to win this a little bit more. This is a real examination of Arsenal and their young players. They will have to dig deep."

Arsenal: Martinez, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Djourou, Miquel, Arshavin, Frimpong, Coquelin, Walcott, Chamakh, Gnabry

never mind all those senior pro internationals, Martin.

Don't know who this taco commentating on my stream is, but he seems to think he's employed by Arsenal TV. Just the way he enjoys pronouncing their names. Arsenal this, Arsenal that, Arsenal are having a bad day, nothing about Reading.

I see King **** Frimpong is playing tonight. How the hell did he make it to this level? He's robbing somebody of a football career.

4-0

:lol::lol::lol:

hang on...

:ross:

Cannot wait for Frimpong twitter rant tonight. What a twunt he is.

Fook you can't even tackle now without some c*nt playacting, we are fooking sh1te.

Coming from an Arsenal fan :ross:

Apparently they would like their Arsenal back

Back