• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I am shocked at the Germany 4-4 result. Not sure of it says more about Germany or about Sweden (i thought Sweden had started their down eriod they have every 8-10 years..)

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
france just equalized

how many minutes of injury time were there?

As things stand at the moment, Israel are up to second place in Group F a point ahead of Portugal.

Come on Norn Iron!

Hmmm....so Giroud equalised for France....seems to be gaining confidence..grr...

Not been impressed with Moutinho so far

Not been impressed with Moutinho so far

Was thinking that. Obviously not the best team performance but he hasn't impressed greatly. Looks good but it's not obvious why you would break the transfer record on him.

Was thinking that. Obviously not the best team performance but he hasn't impressed greatly. Looks good but it's not obvious why you would break the transfer record on him.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he is at home to Northern Ireland after all

If Varela is still going on a free I think he could be a really astute purchase in January on the cheap. I assume AVB likes him and he's impressed everytime I've seen him. I really want townsend to do well but I do feel that if one of Lennon/Bale are injured for a while we'll struggle as it is....

Three players are on 5 goals after the latest round of European Zone World Cup Qualifiers.

You've probably heard of Edin Džeko and Mesut Özil but the third player is Israel's Tomer Hemed...

A0850.jpg

...25 year old Hemed currently plays in Spain with RCD Mallorca and has scored 8 goals in his 11 full Israeli international matches.

Germany have some talented players, but they seem to lack the mental toughness that West Germany had.

Germany have some talented players, but they seem to lack the mental toughness that West Germany had.

Yeah, I wonder if this year's semi-final defeat against Italy might have a long-lasting effect. Although Germany did win Euro 96 here (as opposed to WEST Germany..)

Yeah, I wonder if this year's semi-final defeat against Italy might have a long-lasting effect. Although Germany did win Euro 96 here (as opposed to WEST Germany..)

It's not just international level though, Bayern bottled it in their own backyard in the CL final.

Italy a good side in their own right and have a great record against Germany in tournaments, but they were comprehensively outplayed in that semi final.

Has a German national side ever coughed up a 4-0 lead?

It's not just international level though, Bayern bottled it in their own backyard in the CL final.

Italy a good side in their own right and have a great record against Germany in tournaments, but they were comprehensively outplayed in that semi final.

Has a German national side ever coughed up a 4-0 lead?

Hmmm...perhaps it goes back to the 1999 Manure CL Final smash-and-grab..Everything German football-wise has seemed human since then really

Back