• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official OMT ****Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion****

Team look instantly better. Just wish we had someone in the middle alongside Sandro. Does anyone think it could be worth giving Sig a go there or?

Team look instantly better. Just wish we had someone in the middle alongside Sandro. Does anyone think it could be worth giving Sig a go there or?

I dont think we need two DMs against a park the bus side like WBA.

At home, I would deffo go with Sando and Siggi in the middle

I'd start with Defoe, I'm not convinced Ade will be match fit.

Must win game, but West Brom are on a high, we'll have to be at our best. I don't expect them to park the bus, I do expect them to sit deep and hit us on the break.
We'll need to be a lot more creative than we were on Saturday.

I wonder with VDV not being fully fit and well Livermore not being the best if we'd go for 4-4-2?

.....................Friedel
Walker...Kaboul....Gallas.....Ekotto
Lennon...Sandro..Sigurdson...Bale
............Adebayor..Defoe............

I wonder with VDV not being fully fit and well Livermore not being the best if we'd go for 4-4-2?

.....................Friedel
Walker...Kaboul....Gallas.....Ekotto
Lennon...Sandro..Sigurdson...Bale
............Adebayor..Defoe............

This could be a possibility. Interesting to hear Keegan after the game saying he didnt think Spurs could play that same system at home as they did at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
Perhaps the above starting X1 is a possibility

Has he learnt how to hold the ball up as a solo striker yet? As with our pressing game we are going to need someone who can.

Ade can.

Long term, sure. But the question was about starting Saturday's match. Is Ade match fit? Has he trained under (or even met) AVB at all? Spent any time with the current squad? I don't have answers, but those are certainly reasons, plus Defoe's current run of form, why him being displaced would be harsh.

Long term, sure. But the question was about starting Saturday's match. Is Ade match fit? Has he trained under (or even met) AVB at all? Spent any time with the current squad? I don't have answers, but those are certainly reasons, plus Defoe's current run of form, why him being displaced would be harsh.

Seeing as the squad is pretty much the same as last year. Yes, yes he has.

As for 'current run of form', scoring once in a competitive match is not a run of form.

The Ade saga has been going on a while, he was in the US at times when we were there, so yes, he will have met AVB.

Match fit is the only real question.

Back