• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Had a decent night last night although I was 1 poxy goal away from another 2 x £100 winners. Had a treble on overs in the 3 Brazilian cup games before k.o and then another treble in-play whilst there were 2 goals in each game. Finished 2-1,3-0,0-2. Cuuunt.

£20 on overs in the 3 games in Finland today. Usually a few goals in these Scandinavian leagues.....

As a wise old man told once in a betting shop, do not bet on the 1st and last 8 games of each football season as there nothing goes to form

Over 28.5 legs in both tonight's World Matchplay Darts S/Finals (10/11 and 4/5)

Stake £30 returns just over a ton.

No he's best time trailist in history in the form of his life. The only risk was the weather. I made sure it was dry as I backed him. He's won by a minute and half.

Any bet where you're chancing £300 to pinch £75 is risky but glad you beat the bookies :)

George Baker £2 lucky 15...

Salisbury

18:15 Freddy With A Y
18:45 Picc Of Birgau
19:15 Illusive Force
20:50 Despot

400 on kittel to win on the Champs-Elysees tomorrow at 5/6.
Can't see how he can lose it and I'm up 451 on betting for the tour.

Back