• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Spurs v Crystal Palace

Spurs 3 or more
£20 @ 3.38

Soldado anytime/2 or more
£20 @ 2.69
£5 @ 9.81

Lamela anytime
£15 @ 4.92

Win/BTTS
West Ham
Villa
£10 pays £225.00

Over 3.5
West Ham v Swansea
Villa v Leicester
£10 pays £121.88

West Ham v Swansea

Over 3.5
£25 @ 3.85

Over 4.5
£10 @ 8.6

Nolan anytime
£10 @ 4.7

Routledge anytime
£5 @ 9.6

Huntingdon

13:35 Song Light
14:05 Rajdhani Express
14:35 A Boy Named Suzi
15:05 Out Of The Mist
15:35 Upbeat Cobbler

He was 8/11 how come just a tenner?

I'd spent enough the night before on hotel, drinks & food for the work night out...couldn't just throw money at a bet. Plus, wanted a bit of fun with half an eye to a potential challenge, had the bet been successful.

Villa v Leicester

Villa 2 or more
£30 @ 2.52

Over 2.5
£33 @ 2.18

Benteke anytime
£20 @ 2.5

Ulloa anytime
£10 @ 3.51

*******s, just realised it's his brother playing. Money back as he's not even in the squad. #-o

Granada v Valencia

Negredo anytime

£27 @ 2.88

Granada let in a lot of goals and Valencia score quite a few. Looks good value to me.

Who's up for a bit of a competition?

1) Simply create an accumulator* using ONLY the selections available on this page. (Teams to qualify from the CL group stage, to be settled tomorrow and wednesday)

2) Place a bet.

3) Post your bet in this thread before 7:45 tomorrow evening.

4) The winner is the poster who gets the biggest return percentage-wise. i.e. if you bet £1 and get a return of £5 (500%) you would beat a poster who bet £100 and got a return of £400 (400%)

*accumulator must have 3 selections or more.

This article goes through all the different permutations and who needs a favour from who etc.

Last edited:
Southampton v Man Utd

Over 2.5
£35 @ 2.16

Tadic anytime
£10 @ 6/1

Van Persie anytime
£12 @ 3.35

I had a dream about the football last night, and as you all know if you dream about football it will come true.

Basel Liverpool 1-1
Juve Atletico 1-1
Olympiakos Malmo 2-2

£1 on this in an accumulator would return ~£1120

Who's up for a bit of a competition?

1) Simply create an accumulator* using ONLY the selections available on this page. (Teams to qualify from the CL group stage, to be settled tomorrow and wednesday)

2) Place a bet.

3) Post your bet in this thread before 7:45 tomorrow evening.

4) The winner is the poster who gets the biggest return percentage-wise. i.e. if you bet £1 and get a return of £5 (500%) you would beat a poster who bet £100 and got a return of £400 (400%)

*accumulator must have 3 selections or more.

This article goes through all the different permutations and who needs a favour from who etc.

I'm going to do this even if no-one else seems interested..

£2 on sporting lisbon, Emirates Marketing Project, Monaco, Basel and Juventus to qualify

Would return £16.66

To summise, these are my bets for this evening;

£2 would return £16.66
To Qualify:
sporting lisbon, Emirates Marketing Project, Monaco, Basel and Juventus

£2 would return £102.60
Draw:
Liverpool v Basel
Olympiacos v Malmo
Juventus v Atletico Madrid

£3 would return £3071.25
Correct Score
Liverpool v Basel 1-1
Olympiacos v Malmo 2-2
Juventus v Atletico Madrid 1-1

Also my 'to qualify' champions league accumulator will come in if Juventus qualify for ~£350, if Juve fail to qualify I will get £100 as I hedged it slightly.

Last edited:
Back