• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Put the ?ú2 returned bet (from the Spurs game) on Man U win, Chelsea win, Atletico Madrid win and Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Norwich over 2.5 goals.

I think Wolves may have scored if they kepy 11 on the pitch.

I did have 3 bets on the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game but forgot to post, ones already came in. Sorry about the aftertiming. :oops:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Norwich

Over 3.5
?ú20 @ 2/1

Cisee any time
?ú15 @ 2.52

Cisse 2 or more
?ú5 @ 7/1

Madrid v Malaga

Madrid to score 6 or more
?ú20 @ 7.01

Ramos any time
?ú5 @ 7/1

Benzema 2 or more
?ú12 @ 4.5

Ronaldo hat-trick
?ú10 @ 6.6

:mickey:

They paid out pretty much as soon as the 2nd goal went in, problem is I then lost it all on the Barcelona match anyway.

Wonder if they'll chase you for it? :)

Nah fair play to them. I thought Barcelona would be over 4.5 for sure.

Anyone answer this?

Did at bet at Spurs before the Bolton game yesterday.....in one of Ladbrokes booths.
Bet failed miserably and I destroyed slip, but of course the game was abandoned.
The guy kindly let me re-write the slip, annotated it with details, and attached the white copy to the original.

So, how do we go about claiming this back?........won't be at Spurs much this season now. Will any Ladbrokes shop refund me?

p.s. Was 4-0 win with Modric to score first at 75/1 :rolleyes:

Chelsea are +294 (bet 100 win 294) against Emirates Marketing Project. Arsenal are +126 against Everton. I like both of those...Thoughts?

Chelsea are +294 (bet 100 win 294) against Emirates Marketing Project. Arsenal are +126 against Everton. I like both of those...Thoughts?
I can't see Chelsea getting a win at Eastlands - they've won something like 19 straight there.

I fancy both teams to score in Spurs v Stoke and City v Chelsea, though. Just think after what happened on saturday we'll lose a bit of focus - will be a very difficult game.

Last edited:
Back