• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Liverpool to score 2 or more
QPR to score 2 or more
Man Utd to score 3 or more
Atletico v Barcelona over 3.5

£5 pays £97.16

Anytime scorers
Berbatov
Pienaar

£5 pays £75.83

Watford v Leicester

Over 1.5 first half goals
£10 @ 2.74

Anya anytime
£10 @ 5.32

Last edited:
small bet on no cards in the manyoo fergie send off game, 10-1, everyone wants to go home happy today

BTTS - 9/1

Atletico vs Barca

Fenerbache vs Galatasary
Milan vs Roma
Malaga vs Seville
Lyon vs PSG

Last edited:
Barcelona to score 2 or more goals
AC Milan vs. Roma, under 1.5 first half goals
PSG to win either half
Malaga vs. Sevilla, BTTS
£10 returns £70

A brick end to a brick weekend bet wise. Need BTTS in the Barca match and both teams trying not to score at the moment. 0-0 HT.

Yeah just seen it. Had a £2 double on Jelavic and Remy first goalscorers and as Jelavic didn't start I get 6/1 on Remy as a single. The other bet was £5 4-fold returning £40. Trouble is I put £300 in the machines again. I'm sick and tired of my betting habits if I didn't play the machines I'd be up over the season I'm convinced. Need to have a fudging word with myself got my wedding next year.

Brighton and Hove Albion 2 - 0 (Correct Score) Odds: 19/2 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return: 105.00
Brighton and Hove Albion 2 - 1 (Correct Score) Odds: 17/2 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return: 95.00

Back