• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Leicester let me down on a 6 game accy BTTS, would have paid £130
Nottm Forest let me down for a 4 game accy £183

Betting in Running Rosenborg v Brann
Rosenborg @ 8/15
Premier League Matches Fulham v QPR
Over 2.5 Goals @ 10/11
Spanish La Liga Matches Betis v Getafe
Betis @ 17/20
Spanish La Liga Matches Athletic Bilbao v Granada
Athletic Bilbao @ 4/6

Total stake for this bet: £10.00
Potential returns: £90.26

Did 14 over 1.5 games today for a fiver and 5 ended 0-0. Such a poor day I thought livescore had frozen at one point such was the lack of goals. Awful day.

Fulham v QPR

Over 3.5
£30 @ 3.36

Riise anytime/first scorer
£5 @ 19/1
£2 @ 47/1

Remy anytime
£14 @ 3.45

I think Fulham to score 4 was nearly 9/1 just before kick off but there was only £2 available to be matched so went for over 3.5 instead. I'm pleased to win the overs bet but the greedy side of me is thinking I should have gone with Fulham goals. Anyway, I won't be ungrateful, a wins a win.

Betting in Running Rosenborg v Brann
Rosenborg @ 8/15
Premier League Matches Fulham v QPR
Over 2.5 Goals @ 10/11

Spanish La Liga Matches Betis v Getafe
Betis @ 17/20
Spanish La Liga Matches Athletic Bilbao v Granada
Athletic Bilbao @ 4/6

Total stake for this bet: £10.00
Potential returns: £90.26

Come on BETIS !!

Fulham to score 5 or more
£27 @ 4.49

Fulham to score 6 or more
£16 @ 15.33
Only meant to put on £8 but it said the bet hadn't gone through

Fulham to score 7 or more
£2 @ 37.8

At worst I finish £1 up.

Steaua were 1-0 up. 4 minutes added on. Galati equalize from a free kick when the clock was showing 94.50. Seriously.

Goodbye my 500 Euros, we would've had so much fun together. I'm gonna go jump off a cliff. Cheers. :-#

Don't be silly I've lost that amount lots of times and missed out on that amount by one or two games more times than I can remember.m pick yourself up and start again.

Don't be silly I've lost that amount lots of times and missed out on that amount by one or two games more times than I can remember.m pick yourself up and start again.

I know mate, thanks for the kind words. And besides, I didn't really lose 500 euros. I lost 5 and simply didn't win 500, right?

The sun will rise tomorrow and hopefully the Champions League will be more giving. ;)

Right.

I've physically lost £500 in roulette machines more times than I can count on both hands over the years and that hurts believe me. Losing out on £500 for a small stake hurts too as you know but as you say tomorrow's a new day :). Beauty of betting eh?

All 4 teams to score in the Champion's League tomorrow. That's where my money will be going.

Right.

I've physically lost £500 in roulette machines more times than I can count on both hands over the years and that hurts believe me. Losing out on £500 for a small stake hurts too as you know but as you say tomorrow's a new day :). Beauty of betting eh?

Absolutely mate, spot on! ;)

Scottish Division 1 Raith v Partick
02-04-2013 19:45
Partick @ 8/11
Npower Championship Matches Hull v Watford
Over 2.5 Goals @ 5/6
Npower Championship Matches Brighton v Charlton
Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/10
Champions League Matches Bayern Munich v Juventus