• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Leicester v Tottenham Hotspur OMT ***

Well we decided to invest in attacking positions with Porto and danjuma instead of the obvious upgrades in defence, so we have to outscore the opposition now

Bentancur has made some fudging stupid decisions in this match.

Take away his crossing and Peresic is bang average.

That's a new tactic that was introduced last game that added more vertical thrust.

But I agree it was too early for Dier to push up that early. Dier isn't the most natural CB, always wanted an upgrade on him.

If you can find me a screenshot of a situation where Dier left Haaland completely free and 10 yards the wrong side then I’ll hold my hand up and say I’m wrong. It’s diabolical defending.

What's clear for me is that like so many Spurs sides in history our current sides mentality is fragile at best

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Perisic's lack of urgency is more galling than Dier's questionable position imo. Basic football, close down the shot. Perisic is usually lazy in defending, doesn't close down much.

I hardly ever enjoy watching us these days. It's tough. We never control possession and we look weak on the ball. Porro has got burned twice already and nothing going forward at all. We have had some half chances but nothing fluid.

Back