• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

Here are all of Lawro's 2011-12 Premier League points predictions for the season so far...

300.png

wtf, has he been hitting the bottle during the last few days? Tottenham to win at Chelsea? has he gone twuntamental?

This is a monumental achievement indeed but the day he predicts a win at Anfield would be the single, most significant event in modern football history over the last decade

Last edited:
Holy brick, this is the first time in 8 games he's predicted Liverpool to win! Previous 7 draws of course.

We haven't managed a win there in 20 odd years and this is his prediction! They must have changed his medication!

Twunticle, really doomed us this time!

(Hope he's right though)

Befoe I open these threads I usually try and second-guess what his prediction will be, I'm usually right as he's incredibly predictable. Was sure he'd go 2-1 Chelsea.

Me too, that's exactly what I thought he'd go for. It's actually my prediction as well unfortunately, although I didn't realise Chelsea play Benfica on Tuesday, that could be really good for us and Lawro actually argued his prediction pretty well for once. :eek:

Lawro the Twunt Says....

Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City (Sunday, 16:00 BST)

Tottenham have been on a bad run but I think they have had their blip and they will kick on now.

They could easily have got three points against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last week and they also dealt with Bolton in the FA Cup to book a semi-final trip to Wembley. Now I can see them getting three points against Swansea to stay in touch with Arsenal in the race for third.

I feel a bit sorry for the Swans because they were so, so good against Fulham and Emirates Marketing Project but then Everton picked them off last weekend and I suspect Tottenham will do the same at White Hart Lane.

Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Swansea City

Here are all of Lawro's 2011-12 Premier League predictions, together with how the Table would look like if his forecasts were all correct...

Lawro's 2011-12 Predictions

Back