• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Man Standing 2012/13 - Game 3

Re: Last Man Standing 2012/13

Billy pulls his finger out and we start again. I think he also said he would give the winner £100 8-[

Well one Hotspur, champion of the 1st LMS..

Typical it was won by a twice offside Arsenal goal, hahaha

well done for keeping it going you two - sorry for the lack of updates from myself towards the end.

shall we attempt another round starting from next week ?

Ci2Mj.png

Is that about normal or were they exceptionally lucky!? 9 winners is pretty good, do well if anyone can get to 9 again.

on the f365 forum they do the same type of game, from about 500 or so entrants they have 2 remaining going in to match day 10.

the OP has been updated with the fixtures for the first round of the next game which starts next week - i dunno if it's possible for Jordhino (or another mod) to update the title of the thread to highlight the new game is up and running . . . .

will try to keep on top of it this time around - been pretty busy the past couple of weeks - again, well done to Marky and Hotspur for keeping it going ;)

also - as we have one game out of the way and it has been brought up a couple of times - what are peoples views on putting some money in for a prize pot ? we had 68 entrants last time around, a fiver in each works out to a pretty reasonable £340 to be split up between the last x amount of players (minus administrative costs of course :-")

Im easy either way, but thought it'd be worth throwing it out there as others have mentioned it

Last edited:
Re: Last Man Standing 2012/13 - New Game Starting

Spurs indeed. Best to get us out of the way as soon as possible.

Re: Last Man Standing 2012/13 - New Game Starting

Is it me. or is this the toughest set of fixtures so far to pick a winner. Cant say there is a standout winner in any of the 10 fixtures.

I'll gamble on West Brom please

Thanks

Back