• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

I was one of those VDV 11'ers although im not too fussed, hardly anyone will notice, apart from Spurs fans lol.

'Could'

If he was going to be a backup CB i would Say fine, use him as cover, but altering the first choice cb pairing to play one of them wide?

Madness!..

He plays LB for Belgium regularly and looks good there but I want him at CB, but if BAE got injured we could move him across

I'm not sure about no pace...but yeah, I agree he's probably got a better chance at full back. Townsend is a much better prospect behind Bale. I just don't know why we'd bother with Fryers as well.

I know a guy who just got a BALE 3 shirt, despite seeing him in 9 all pre-season. What are you doing??

What if your actual surname is Bale and you are a left back - what a pain constantly explaining.

NEver been the one to have a name on my shirt - to many stipulations! :D

What if your actual surname is Bale and you are a left back - what a pain constantly explaining.

NEver been the one to have a name on my shirt - to many stipulations! :D

Apart from the time I got swept up in the whole VDV thing when he joined, I have since stuck to those players I considered to be "legends" such as Roberts & Perryman.

Convinced my old man to buy his first Spurs kit, he bought it last week..Van De Vaart 11 haha oops, not like most people will notice anyway

Am I the only one who dislikes the dark blue away kit?

Not a fan at all. Similar to Chelsea's black and yellow.

I don't see it personally..

tottenham-away-shirt-2012-13.jpg
13-third-soccer-jersey.jpg

Back