• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Wow. Can that be true? He was brought in to replace Robert Beric who went to Rapid. He's had a solid first half of the season, but blimey. That would be one hell of a (cheap) gamble.

I know we have sent scouts there 4 times this season to watch this guy. True does not mean we are signing him, but I prefer to give names rather then bull**** like others. If you have information be a man and say it.

I have it on good authority that we have scouts watching Lionel Messi.

We are half way through the window and not a sniff of a signing. We must surely sign a striker before the close.

Worrying times with our schedule and only 1.5 competent strikers in the squad. We are still competing on four fronts.

You just know what will happen to Kane on Feb 1st. Bare bones up front if not rectified immediately

We are half way through the window and not a sniff of a signing. We must surely sign a striker before the close.

Worrying times with our schedule and only 1.5 competent strikers in the squad. We are still competing on four fronts.

You just know what will happen to Kane on Feb 1st. Bare bones up front if not rectified immediately

I cannot see us signing anyone until we sell someone first

I know we have sent scouts there 4 times this season to watch this guy. True does not mean we are signing him, but I prefer to give names rather then bull**** like others. If you have information be a man and say it.

No, no I didn't mean it as a slight towards your good self, just surprised by the object of the scouting mission thats all. But he's signed for Salzburg now, so its all a bit academic anyway. I was just surprised by our interest in him.

Here's what I know: as a replacement for Djuricin Sturm Graz are currently thinking about ex-Rapid Vienna player Rene Gartler (who is currently in Germany with Sandhausen). I've heard that Red Bull are also looking to get in Damari from Austria Vienna before loaning him out to RB Leipzig. Austria want in the region of 5 million for him plus Yordy Reina who is currently on loan at Grödig.

All my 'itk' is Austrian Bundesliga related, not sure its going to get too many people leaping round in pure excitement.

No, no I didn't mean it as a slight towards your good self, just surprised by the object of the scouting mission thats all. But he's signed for Salzburg now, so its all a bit academic anyway. I was just surprised by our interest in him.

Here's what I know: as a replacement for Djuricin Sturm Graz are currently thinking about ex-Rapid Vienna player Rene Gartler (who is currently in Germany with Sandhausen). I've heard that Red Bull are also looking to get in Damari from Austria Vienna before loaning him out to RB Leipzig. Austria want in the region of 5 million for him plus Yordy Reina who is currently on loan at Grödig.

All my 'itk' is Austrian Bundesliga related, not sure its going to get too many people leaping round in pure excitement.

I get a little ITK from Brighton as well I know Hughton has approaced former Blackburn manager steve Kean for his assistant manager

I cannot see us signing anyone until we sell someone first

I suspect you are right.

- - - Updated - - -

Konoplyanka rumouerd to be linked with us again in today's Sunday Mail.

Would be a good signing for us if we can get him for circa 7m.

What with the Benteke thread and the Soldado thread being hijacked by the Benteke phalanx, i thought it would be odd's on that Benteke would be signing for us this window?

Kind of obvious that the club has killed any real ITK over last year.

No one knows **** all to even speculate on.

Kind of obvious that the club has killed any real ITK over last year.

No one knows **** all to even speculate on.
Maybe we should start an in the dark thread where we can talk about players who we have no idea whether we are interested in or not

Maybe we should start an in the dark thread where we can talk about players who we have no idea whether we are interested in or not

Heskey. He "troubles defenders" apparently.

Fits the "Big lump up front" requirement too.

Back