• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

I hope you are including one of our lads in that and not Rooney.

Rooney at that time was only in the team because Hodgson wasn't strong enough to straight out drop him for Kane. He was well past it by that tournament and just got in Kane's way/handicapped us a 5th midfielder.

Have put money on Belgium at 24/1.

Don’t see them that different to England with Lukaku and de Bruyne more or less matching Kane and Bellingham and the rest much of a muchness but with a better balance.

Reports I have seen say it's Albania fans attacking the Serbia fans with English fans getting caught up.
Yes so it seems, just came back to post a correction.

Wrong of me to take it at face value I suppose but sad that it was pretty believeable. Although I think quite often with England fans the thuggery is reactionary rather then instigated by them. (Not condoning it).

Yes so it seems, just came back to post a correction.

Wrong of me to take it at face value I suppose but sad that it was pretty believeable. Although I think quite often with England fans the thuggery is reactionary rather then instigated by them. (Not condoning it).

I agree, and other 'fans' know that.

We also don't do our selves any favours with the chants we use.

English people seem to lose any sense they had once they cross the channel. On certain islands in the Caribbean its illegal to wear camouflage clothing, would be great to bring in similar laws in Europe about British football kits.

English people seem to lose any sense they had once they cross the channel. On certain islands in the Caribbean its illegal to wear camouflage clothing, would be great to bring in similar laws in Europe about British football kits.
You’re acting like English football fans don’t act like clams week in and week out when they are in this country .

You’re acting like English football fans don’t act like clams week in and week out when they are in this country .

There is nowhere near as much trouble for club games in Britain, British fans think its obligatory to drink as much as possible and make a nuisance of themselves abroad, it's all just good spirits then it gets out of control.

Surely we have better players for LB than Trippier? Yes he’s experienced with a sweet cross, but at this level he’s not of the calibre. Similar applies to Saka. He’s a decent group stages player, but not beyond. Not an elite level attacker for me. Whether Grealish or another player idk. Saka should be in the squad, an excellent option off the bench.

Other than that we’re a decent side.

Surely we have better players for LB than Trippier? Yes he’s experienced with a sweet cross, but at this level he’s not of the calibre. Similar applies to Saka. He’s a decent group stages player, but not beyond. Not an elite level attacker for me. Whether Grealish or another player idk. Saka should be in the squad, an excellent option off the bench.

Other than that we’re a decent side.
I agree, But wouldn't bring up Grealish. He's had every inch of creativity drilled out of him by Pep over the last couple of seasons to the point where he's a shadow of the Villa player before.

Back