• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I know its been asked 100 times

Parking at WHL? My boys have treated me to a tour of the new stadium on sunday for a belated fathers day present. Now we have been to the new stadium but always by public transport. The other times we have driven there on a sunday to go to the shop we just used to park in Park Lane as there were no restrictions on a sunday when there was no game on.
Now Park Lane is in effect blocked from the High rd with the new ground, where would be a good place to park? We will probably be a good couple of hours with the tour, looking round the shop etc.

Next time my son turns in a rubbish bit of homework, I will be setting this sentence as lines for punishment. He might get the hint.

Back