• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I just brought some Ethiopian shoes

Instead of two pairs of them, why not one pair from Italy? They'll last more than twice as long

Has Cameron specifically maligned your grasp of the zeitgeist and/or taste in footwear? Or was that a randomly directed political insult, which might as easily have been substituted with say Tom Tugendhat or Pitt the Younger?

They are very nice shoes, by the way.

I had a run in with my local MP years back and we actually got into a shouting match and he then had the balls to tell me that Cameron had a better idea of how to run the country then me, it stuck with me. It was not true, I am better then him.

Italian shoes are some of the most overrated and overpriced items. Not longer what it once was.

Would love to see trades skills come back into this country. Dont see why all these kids at college who want to be designers cant design and make clothes and shoes more. Think it is along the lines at what @Gutter Boy is talking about when he talks about more localisim.

Back