• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How stupid are Americans?

That's why - You're based out of the centre of the universe!! I'm out west in Calgary - in the foothills of the Rockies.

I think a lot of Canadians have inferiority complex when it comes to the US. Similar to what the Scots feel towards the English or Kiwis to the Australians?

Yeah, but our strip clubs blow.

Thats hardly a logical conclusion in this thread is it? However I fail to see why the posting of this video constitutes some sort of act of defamation of a nation, beyond pointing out that there are some spectacular fudgewits who live there.

Your comment was little more than a thinly disguised attempt at ridiculing me, which I suspect was your method of some form of payback, because I made a comment that you assumed was directed at you, and took umbrage to it - in a spectacularly childish and immature fashion.

As I said, I accept any amount of tinkletaking for putting it into the wrong forum, which was down to carelessness - however if that constitutes some form of irony to people, then I won't lose any sleep over it.

I'm sorry that I failed to raise my posting to levels expected by an intellectual giant of your stratospheric proportions and refined taste.

Mick, I'm sure you're a nice enough guy. And, after all, this is just a message board. But you didn't just post a video pointing out that there are "some spectacular fudgewits." No, it was "How stupid are Americans?" Not, some Americans. Seems to be a pretty broad and conclusory assertion. But let's not get bogged down in semantics. You criticized me for being high and mighty, but then on your next post appeared supercilious yourself when defending the British tourist. Pot, meet kettle. Then, when you get called out on what's apparent, you defend yourself by saying you're joking. Maybe you were, but it doesn't look that way.

I am tired of seeing "OMG AMERICUHNZ ARE SOOOO STOOOOPID" threads all over this message board (caveat: Yes, I understand this is a predominantly English board). It's old, it's tired. Yes, there are dumb rednecks in my country who don't know which countries border the United States. Yes, there are dumb fudgers in your country who can't name the American President, or even, your own Prime Minister. Every country has a portion of idiots (except Greece, they're all retarded). Let's move on.

Close this bitch or move it to Random so Marky can join in and I can tell him that he has a not so latent desire to be American.

Last edited:
I can't believe that you behaved like such a spectacular crybaby about it
but there you go, I'm not the one with the issues

If anyone has issues, it's the geezer on the internet accusing people he doesn't know of having peadophilic tendancies but there you go.

That's why - You're based out of the centre of the universe!! I'm out west in Calgary - in the foothills of the Rockies.

I think a lot of Canadians have inferiority complex when it comes to the US. Similar to what the Scots feel towards the English or Kiwis to the Australians?

this is true........ very true

who was getting high and mighty?

I was making a joke out of it, as I doubt that the poster actually believes that all Brits are like that.

So you are the one who has got totally the wrong end of the stick.
Feel free to apologise

oh i see, you were making a joke, my sincere apologies.

btw when do we get to the bit that you love america and some of your best friends are american?

are, just noticed, you did that bit, was that the punchline?

Last edited:
abandon-thread-snail.gif

That's definitely how I see it. I find most north Americans see where they are as the centre of the universe, Toronto very much included. The girls here are a bit keen on themselves too.

I'm from Australia, so it's quite different here.

Mick, I'm sure you're a nice enough guy. And, after all, this is just a message board. But you didn't just post a video pointing out that there are "some spectacular fudgewits." No, it was "How stupid are Americans?" Not, some Americans. Seems to be a pretty broad and conclusory assertion. But let's not get bogged down in semantics. You criticized me for being high and mighty, but then on your next post appeared supercilious yourself when defending the British tourist. Pot, meet kettle. Then, when you get called out on what's apparent, you defend yourself by saying you're joking. Maybe you were, but it doesn't look that way.

I am tired of seeing "OMG AMERICUHNZ ARE SOOOO STOOOOPID" threads all over this message board (caveat: Yes, I understand this is a predominantly English board). It's old, it's tired. Yes, there are dumb rednecks in my country who don't know which countries border the United States. Yes, there are dumb fudgers in your country who can't name the American President, or even, your own Prime Minister. Every country has a portion of idiots (except Greece, they're all retarded). Let's move on.

Close this bitch or move it to Random so Marky can join in and I can tell him that he has a not so latent desire to be American.

You had a personal shot at me, I answered back, and as I pointed out to the other poster who castigated me, he was also completely wrong to do so, when I was simply playing along with the joke.
I also followed the erroneaous posting in SNV up with a request to have it moved, and furthermore pointed out that I have had the privilege of visiting America on countless occasions - and know that the video is a manipulated tinkle take, and not wholly representative.

But you know, its just a feckin joke, a mickey take. I'm not proposing a thesis on the general mental health or geographical confusion of a nation.

You need to just accept it for the comedy value it offers.

oh i see, you were making a joke, my sincere apologies.

btw when do we get to the bit that you love america and some of your best friends are american?

are, just noticed, you did that bit, was that the punchline?

so you don't have the humility or moral fortitude to accept that you were wrong, and that you completely misunderstood what I was saying?

Fair enough, some of us are adult enough to admit mistakes we make. You obviously don't.

so you don't have the humility or moral fortitude to accept that you were wrong, and that you completely misunderstood what I was saying?

Fair enough, some of us are adult enough to admit mistakes we make. You obviously don't.

you on you period or something?

If anyone has issues, it's the geezer on the internet accusing people he doesn't know of having peadophilic tendancies but there you go.

What issues would they be?

The issue that I have an opinion that I find it a concern that some men want their sexual partners to look like pre pubescent schoolgirls, to satisfy their needs, on the basis that its aesthetically more pleasing to them?

I'd say that anybody who wanted their partner to manipulate their looks, in whatever way, for their own personal gratification - would need to take stock of their lives. To want your partner to do something that causes them inconvenience and discomfort, for your selfish sexual pleasure is immature and thoughtless.

If holding an opinion of that nature means I have psycological problems to contend with - I'm happy to stay in my current mental state thanks.

Denial is always the first problem to deal with apparently. When you can get past recognising the denial stage, acceptance and resolution become much more attainable.

Last edited:
So seeing as how I'm both American AND Greek, that must make me doubly retarded =P~

a-haters-gonna-hate11.jpg

You've surpassed 100% retardation. Perhaps it's time to become a college running back, join the US Army, start shrimpin' and invest in some fruit company.

hang on, you:

post a lame video
give it a provocative title
get called out by a number of posters
claim you were joking
claim you love all things american

and want me to accept i am wrong?

are you for real?

What issues would they be?

The issue that I have an opinion that I find it a concern that some men want their sexual partners to look like pre pubescent schoolgirls, to satisfy their needs, on the basis that its aesthetically more pleasing to them?

I'd say that anybody who wanted their partner to manipulate their looks, in whatever way, for their own personal gratification - would need to take stock of their lives. To want your partner to do something that causes them inconvenience and discomfort, for your selfish sexual pleasure is immature and thoughtless.

If holding an opinion of that nature means I have psycological problems to contend with - I'm happy to stay in my current mental state thanks.

Denial is always the first problem to deal with apparently. When you can get past recognising the denial stage, acceptance and resolution become much more attainable.

Your argument doesn't make any sense and you're very boring when you get all righteous, I have been a fool for not foeing/ignoring you on the new board but it's strangly entertaining to watch you make an idiot out of yourself, although kind of horrible at the same time, people slowing down to watch a car crash syndrome going on here I guess.

Sometimes your posts make a hell of a lot of sense and are also interesting and I reckon in real life you're probably an interesting fella, but you give a bad example of yourself on occasion.

Back