• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The inevitable last minute sale by levy incoming without a suitable replacement. However one of our own dane scarlet will be the poster boy to gloss over the huge cracks.

Well at least we know there isn't an agreement in place already for Kane to depart. Kane doing this, just create a tiny bit more leverage on his side. But can't see him holding firm. Time for the club to hold steady, and test his bluff.

I'm not so sure about that - if a 100m+ deal is on the line then there's every chance it would be agreed the player is to avoid training

I do not want Gabriel Jesus, Foden or Sterling. Give me Bernardo Silva. I might even consider Mahrez but those 3 - no thanks.

I just think those stats are tempered with the fact he plays for City who create a lot of chances and those bench appearances would be against a knackered or deflated defence. Plus he wouldn’t really hold the ball up. Maybe if he was going to be our right sided equivalent of Son and both could then be the backup to our new number 9 it could be more palatable, but the position we are in I would hope this is something we were planning rather than trying to fit a player in to grease the wheels of Kane’s move.

For anyone who takes notice of xG, the stats certainly support your view. Jesus has scored less than his xG every season at City (the numbers in red):

upload_2021-8-2_12-28-5.png

For comparison, Kane has scored more than his xG every season (the numbers in green):

upload_2021-8-2_12-29-1.png

As has Aguero in all but one season:

upload_2021-8-2_12-30-4.png

Pay the money Levy wants and it's simple really isn't it? I know the fee is huge but it's that simple. He has 3 years left on his contract, if they honestly think all this gonad*s is going to bring it down to £100m then they're fudging daft.

And I say £100m because that's seems to be the fee City are willing to go to it seems, Kane mentioned £100m in the Neville interview (a huge red flag I ignored as ignorance is bliss...), Pep moaning that we should be "happy" to accept £100m for him. Clown Charlie getting wind from Levy that £160m might do it and leaking that out to see if City will budge and getting their "nope" statement.

The inevitable last minute sale by levy incoming without a suitable replacement. However one of our own dane scarlet will be the poster boy to gloss over the huge cracks.

Oh cease serving us your roostertail of misery, anti-Levy spite and doom-mongering for just a few days, would you?
As a favour to Spurs fans on the forum? There must be plenty of online avenues where you can also visit if you feel the incessant urge to spew wailing tripe alongside fellow misery addicts.

Or, at the very least, hold off it to see if Kane is actually sold and no replacement comes in, in which case most of us will commiserate and agree with you.

Pay the money Levy wants and it's simple really isn't it? I know the fee is huge but it's that simple. He has 3 years left on his contract, if they honestly think all this gonad*s is going to bring it down to £100m then they're fudging daft.

And I say £100m because that's seems to be the fee City are willing to go to it seems, Kane mentioned £100m in the Neville interview (a huge red flag I ignored as ignorance is bliss...), Pep moaning that we should be "happy" to accept £100m for him. Clown Charlie getting wind from Levy that £160m might do it and leaking that out to see if City will budge and getting their "nope" statement.

It is that simple, but again Kane is being fudging played

- Pep loves attacking midfielders, he's very meh on strikers
- Any manager would take Kane in his team, doesn't mean they really want him

Grealish's market value is £65M, City's opening bid is £100M
Kane's market value is £120M (it's been as high as £150M), City is talking about maybe £100M

One is player they really want, the other is a guy they will take if all the cards are in their favor

I do not want Gabriel Jesus, Foden or Sterling. Give me Bernardo Silva. I might even consider Mahrez but those 3 - no thanks.

Foden I’d take, still only 21 too! But if City were to get rid they’d be better off selling him and putting the cash towards Kane.

edit: just saw Foden has 2 kids (!) incredible

Last edited:
It's been rumoured that he wouldn't turn up for training but I really didn't believe it would be the case. Hopefully he's just trying to make a point today and he'll be in tomorrow. I'll hold off on my disappointment in him until then.

Levy won’t react well to this,

just more underhand advice from city and his bro to facilitate a move.

they don’t understand our Daniel bless them.

crappy situation for pre season but we must get on with things.

clubs bigger than anyone and I firmly believe this saga will eventually bring our club closer together.

the atmosphere in the opening game will be amazing, I hope our fans shout the roof off.

It's been rumoured that he wouldn't turn up for training but I really didn't believe it would be the case. Hopefully he's just trying to make a point today and he'll be in tomorrow. I'll hold off on my disappointment in him until then.

Yeah I’d agree with this. Everyone needs to keep calm. He shouldn’t have done it but he’s human and, from his point of view, his ambition is being thwarted. However, you didn’t need to be Nostradamus to see the risks of signing a 6 year deal with us. When all is said and done, if we decide not to sell at the end of this, and Harry’s behaved like a rooster all summer, he goes down hugely in my estimation. We’re entitled to hold him to a contract, he’s not entitled to not go to work. Let’s hope this either moves on quickly or dies a death quickly.

One upside is that this has happened with 4 weeks of the window left.

Presumably we'll accelerate planning on what we would do to replace him now in case City do indeed stump the price up

Still dont see them finding £150m

A strict deadline has to be set now, we simply CAN NOT repeat the Berba/Keane debacle.

Yes, but better this has come up now. Its helpful in terms of getting Kane eventually back focussed on Spurs, that this has come up now.

He should realise that if by the time we play City an offer hasnt appeared, then it never will

Back