• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Former Player Appreciation Thread

Meanwhile, here is the prototype of Gareth Bale. Even I am not old enough to have seen him in his pomp but when very young I saw a few games at the Lane where Cliff Jones was named as the sub (not "a" sub :)) and when he got up to scratch his harris or stretch his legs or whatever, there was a ripple of excitement around the ground; is he coming on?

From the footage I have seen, he was as quick as Bale and as good in the air but he did not have the long shooting skill of GB.

Meanwhile, here is the prototype of Gareth Bale. Even I am not old enough to have seen him in his pomp but when very young I saw a few games at the Lane where Cliff Jones was named as the sub (not "a" sub :)) and when he got up to scratch his harris or stretch his legs or whatever, there was a ripple of excitement around the ground; is he coming on?

From the footage I have seen, he was as quick as Bale and as good in the air but he did not have the long shooting skill of GB.

Sir Bill always used to say that we had to make sure the gates of the Lane were shut during a game because once Cliff got into a run he would end up going down high street.😂

Watched a bit of Birmingham v Fulham Res. To see Sessegnon, it was a sad watch, it would have been easy to miss him in this game, he still looks lacking in confidence and offered little in any area of the field, it appeared his team mates didn't pass to him much.

Apparently Moura is back in the Brazil squad, Not sure if true but heard it somewhere.

Back