• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Saturday 17th May 2014:

Which three players have made 150 or more Premier League appearances for West Bromwich Albion?

Interesting chris brunt related fact.
My best friend in Canada is cousins with chris brunt, she has 1 other cousin that plays pro lacrosse in the USA.
She has 2 other brothers, 1 who also plays pro lacrosse and 1 who plays pro NHL, won the Stanley chip with 2 different teams.
Very talented family

Skrtel has scored for Liverpool, Hull, West Ham, Swansea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine this season alone. So I reckon he must have scored for at least 7 premier league clubs.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Skrtel has scored for Liverpool, Hull, West Ham, Swansea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine this season alone. So I reckon he must have scored for at least 7 premier league clubs.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Nice try, but no.

Back