• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

That's who I would have gone for too. Can't remember who scored our opener that day, Lennon? But remember we scored 8, of the 9, in the second half and Defoe scored 5.

That's who I would have gone for too. Can't remember who scored our opener that day, Lennon? But remember we scored 8, of the 9, in the second half and Defoe scored 5.

Crouch.. world class ball in from Lennon, think he got a goal and about 5 assists that day, unplayable.

Defoe scored 5 goals and STILL didn't get man of the match.

Pepe Reina could be up there. Had 7 or 8 seasons, and keepers rarely miss games. Between him and Hypia, I'd gueess

Hyppia was there for 10 years, definitely him.

Although Reina is probably a full season away from overtaking him.

Wednesday 12th June 2013:

Which three European countries have already been eliminated from the 2014 FIFA World Cup Finals?

Faroes Islands? Malta? Lichtenstein? Cyprus? Luxembourg? I think there are more than three who are already out of it

Faroes Islands? Malta? Lichtenstein? Cyprus? Luxembourg? I think there are more than three who are already out of it

Yes, the Faroe Islands are the third team without any chance of qualifying for the 2014 World Cup Finals in Brazil.

These are the only three teams who have definitely been eliminated to date, although there a many teams with only a slim chance of qualification.

Thursday 13th June 2013:

Which is the only non European or South American country to have won the FIFA Confederations Cup?

Back