• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Flu remedies

I have thick, lustrous hair. The thought of losing it is non existent. I've had dreams, no, nightmares though, were I went bald. What's this thread about again?
Maybe we should start donating? Every time I trim my beard my sink ends up looking like a 70s snatch.

Quite often I've thought I could solve Rooney's problems with the contents of that sink and some superglue - I'd do it for a fraction of what he's spent too.

Day 4 of having flu, feeling so so dreadful still can't get comfortable at all to rest and sleeping is a nightmare

The cough is hurting me so much too and on top of that I get zero sympathy from the mrs even though she had it last week and the whole world stopped !!

I have this flu but I don’t have the cough. I feel dizzy. My stomach is never good. I have no energy. My body aches. And I feel like I’m burning up and have sore throat. I have to go for a brick more often than usual and it’s usually a ten minute job & im not talking reading time. Fed up with it already!!

Second brick of the day, and this time it’s diarrhoea. Not feeling good at all. My eye is twitching too. It’s been twitching for the last week. My body feels like it’s giving up. I wouldn’t be surprised if come tonight, I start throwing up as that’s the way I’m feeling now. I was off sick last week, as didn’t feel good but my body is getting more sick.

I’m usually an ok runner. At the weekend, I could only run 1.3 miles.

Are my symptoms like anyone else’s?

Second brick of the day, and this time it’s diarrhoea. Not feeling good at all. My eye is twitching too. It’s been twitching for the last week. My body feels like it’s giving up. I wouldn’t be surprised if come tonight, I start throwing up as that’s the way I’m feeling now. I was off sick last week, as didn’t feel good but my body is getting more sick.

No.

No.
Here's a hint. You go out running in the cold weather week after week in your spandex leggings and wafty shorts, thinking you are getting healthy while I sit indoors eating cheese and drinking wine. You get the flu and I don't. You do da math.

I feel better today, some of the colours and textures of snot I produced when I woke up was disgusting though

Got the bricks now though, mainly because of 5 days of flu remedies and not really eating

I feel better today, some of the colours and textures of snot I produced when I woke up was disgusting though

Got the bricks now though, mainly because of 5 days of flu remedies and not really eating
And 2 hours later again i cant get off the couch

Boil ginger, strain water into cup.

Add honey, cinnamon, black pepper, lemon and tumeric.

Spicy but Indians save the day on this one! Drink three times a day x

i've only had flu a couple of times but i've got rid it of it in a couple of days by drinking green/herbal tea constantly and i mean refilling the kettle every 15 minutes, flu can't handle antioxidants. Wish all who are suffering better.

Back